Noticias

Noticias

viernes, 19 de agosto de 2011

Súper reportaje de Selena Gomez

Ahora vas a ver todas las canciones de Selena Gomez. ¡Que te diviertas!

Kiss and tell

Falling down

Promise You

Crush

5 STARS
Naturally
The Way I Loved You

More

As a Blonde

I Don't Miss You at all

Stop and Earse

I Got U

5 STARS
Tell me Something I don't know
I won't Apologzie

Magic

5 STARS
Round & Round
5 STARS
A year without rain
5 STARS
Rock God

5 STARS
Un año sin lluvia

5 STARS
Off the Chain

5 STARS
Summer's not Hot

5 STARS
Intuition

5 STARS
Spotlight

5 STARS
Ghost of you

5 STARS
Sick of you

5 STARS
Live Like there's no Thomorrow

5 STARS
Cruella de Vill

10 STARS
Love You Like A Love Song

5 STARS
Bang Bang Bang

5 STARS
Who says

5 STARS
We own the night

Hit the lights

5 STARS
Whiplash

5 STARS
When the sun goes down

My dilemma

That's more like it

5 STARS
Outalaw

Middle of nowhere

5 STARS
Dices (Who Says - Spanish Version)

5 STARS
Fantasma de amor (Ghost of you - Spanish Version)

5 STARS
Shake it up

Send it on

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario